Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What Bike Shops Are Saying About Stopping Flat Tires with RhinoDillos Tire Liners

Tested by Bike Shops - Tested in the Lab.  RhinoDillos Tire Liners

 Stopping Flats Is Important To Bike Shops.  Here's Their Opinions on The Best Way to Stop Flats


I’m very impressed with the quality and endurance of Rhino Dillos. The test kit was like a tire liner wake up call.
    -Michael; Walla Walla, WA

I was inspired to purchase Rhino Dillos after witnessing our demo at Interbike last year in Las Vegas. I drank the RD kool~aid.  In fact, Rhino Dillos are my first choice for tire liners.
    -Dave; Temple City, CA

The first time I ever saw them was on our bike shop shelf.  I love their toughness and quality.
    -Tracy; Pacifica CA

I carry Rhino Dillos in my shop.  I really like their toughness and the way they hold up.
    -Justin; Phoenix, AZ

I likes RD and am impressed with their toughness and quality.
    -H.H; Edmond, OK

I recently purchased Rhino Dillos from J & B after hearing such great feedback about our liners.
    -Tony; Albuquerque, NM

Our customers truly love your product.
    -Gus; Tucson, AZ

I love RhinoDillos and happily carries the brand … I’m 100% committed to Rhino Dillos and became a fan of the product after playing around with the original test kit that was sent my way.  It worked!    -J.S.; Prescott, AZ

A Hans Johnsen rep who inspired our shop to carry Rhino Dillos.     -Steven; Santa Fe, NM

All 4 of our stores carry Rhino Dillos and love them. It is our ultimate favorite tire liner! The feedback for Rhino Dillos from our customers is amazing.
    -Eric; Mission Viejo, CA/Laguna Niguel, CA/Anaheim Hills, CA/Irvine, CA

I Carry RhinoDillos tire liners and love them. I would like 3 test kits to place on display for my customers. These kits will be placed on various counters throughout his store.  My customers are always asking to try out the durability of Rhino Dillos.
    -Bill; Thornton, CO

I received your test kit and it made a believer out of me. Now RhinoDillos is the only one he carries!
    -Danny; Stockton, CA

I just started selling Rhino Dillos and love them. In fact, I am leaning towards no longer stocking Mr. Tuffys and just ordering Rhino Dillos instead! I was inspired to purchase RhinoDillos thanks to your mailers, postcards and distributor ads.
    -Kevin; Merced, CA

I carry Mr. Tuffys, Rhino Dillos, Stop Flat 2 and Slime.  My favorite though is RhinoDillos. Best product!
    -Pete; Ventura, CA

likes and carries Rhino Dillos. In fact, he asked if he could get a few of our test kits to display on his counter to show how amazing Rhino Dillos are to his customers.
    -Terry; Hoquiam, WA

I used to carry Mr. Tuffy and then I received one of the test kits which made a Rhino Dillos believer out of us. We got rid of our Tuffys and now only use RhinoDillos!
    -Tony; Santa Maria, CA

likes and carries Rhino Dillos in his store.
    -Mason; Morgan Hill, CA

likes Rhino Dillos and definitely stocks them in his store.
    -John; Tucson, AZ

likes Rhino Dillos and carries our product in her store.
    -Jan; Hot Springs, AR

carries Rhino Dillos and recommends them highly even more so than Mr. Tuffy.
    -Patrick; Davis, CA

Carries Rhino Dillos and really like them. Would love an extra test kit to display on his counter for his customers.
    -John; Turlock, CA

a big fan of Rhino Dillos and carries our tire liners. Would love a test kit to place on display for his customers.
    -Joey; Ventura, CA

I like and carriy Rhino Dillos in my store.
    -Tim; Phoenix, AZ

I carry and love Rhino Dillos
    -Trent; Casa Grande, AZ

carries and love, love, loves Rhino Dillos. His personal favorite out of all the bike liners that he carries.
He shared that they've tested Rhino Dillos using thorns, barbed wire and more and that Rhino Dillos is the toughest and securest of all tire liners.
    -Wlofie; North Palm Beach, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment